Fun in the Capital District

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Colonie Center Vending Machines

I just noticed that the vending machines at Colonie Center are stocked with a ton of healthier and organic selections. Health Valley granola bars, Pirate Booty, Cascadian Farms chocolate chip granola bars, Late July sandwich cookies, Smart Puffs, Terra vegetable chips... mmm... can't wait for snack time...

I'm not big on malls or shopping in general, but let's see...

good snacks if I'm in a pinch
a toddler play area
Barnes & Noble Kid's section, train table and story time (with in-store Starbucks)
Darn $5 and $7 toddler-bait firetruck carts
The Soup Man
a pet store
a family restroom & changing area
a snazzy newish movie theater
a very amusing Automatic Popcorn Machine for $1 (by the elevator)
...and I love multi-tasking, so any place with an attached post office is fine with me...
heck, I could make a day of this...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Calendar of Events